Illuzion - Ford Raptor SVT short course body (Traxxas Slash or Axial SCX10 )
Get ready, JConcepts has reached new ground with the Ford Raptor SC body. Officially licensed by JConcepts, the Ford Raptor SVT body, specifically for the Traxxas Slash, is inspired from the ground up as a scale platform to turn the Slash into an off-road looking street-wise machine. The Raptor SVT – F-150 body by JConcepts begins with the latest in 1:1 truck detail by incorporating the latest treatment in grill and headlight design with pronounced bumper, adding street appeal. Front and rear fender flares provide the clearance necessary to run an assortment of 2.2” tires and wheels while maintaining that exclusive design. Extended cab design with recessed side windows, louvers along the front hood and sun-roof outline highlight a number of the front-end styling cues. Deep recessed bed area with incredible detail finish off this extraordinary, tough design.
An option to mount the 0084 body onto the Slash 4x4:
The body mounts onto the 4x4 with some minor changes, but the side of the chassis will be exposed. The 4x4 chassis is much lower than the 2wd.
-Remove the stock front body post.
-Trim off the locator tab flush with the mount so that the new post will sit flush on the mount.
-Mount the new post onto the stock mount (post included with 084 body).
-Cut the top of the post off at the 5th hole down from the top.
-Cut and trim the body on the stock cut lines.
-Ream the stock rear holes only; don't use the stock front holes.
-Place the body onto the truck and then mark your front post.
-Ream your new holes in the front and you are set.
- Officially licensed by JConcepts – Scale / Desert styling
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment with pronounced front bumper
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum clearance
- Extended cab with recessed windows
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Extended front body mounts included
- Window masks and detailed Ford Raptor SVT decal sheet included
- Fits the SCX10 as shown at Axialfest 2016