Titanium ball stud kit - 14 pieces (Xray XB2D'20)
Avid Titanium Ball Stud Kit for the Xray XB2D '20 is developed to minimize weight without sacrificing strength.
- It is recommended to use all new plastics when switching ball stud brands but isn't necessary. Just be cautious when installing to make sure you don't over tighten them.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Broached with a 2mm allen head on top of the ball for easy removal.
- 40% lighter than the kit steel ball studs.
- Each kit includes 14 Titanium Ball Studs.
- (4) 4.9x6mm | (Caster, Ackermann)
- (7) 4.9x8mm | (Rear Hub, Front Camber, Steering Arm, Servo Link)
- (3) 4.9x10mm | (Rear Camber, Servo Arm)
NOTICE: Balls have been increased from 4.87-4.89 to 4.90-4.92 to better fit the Xray ball cup