EXO-SIX.2 - chassis conversion set (Tamiya TB05)
EXO-SIX.2 chassis conversion
Pro lightweight chassis conversion for the Tamiya TB05.
Transforms the stock TB05 into a high performance shaft drive terror! In the age of spec 25.5 and 21.5 motor classes this is the secret to maximizing the power of these controlled speed classes. Nothing tops the cool running efficiency and friction reducing drive train of a well tuned shaft drive car. Add the proven performance of the Tamiya suspension and our modern and lightweight chassis set and you will have yourself a very potent race car.
Proven key features such as;
- Low profile all alloy steering set that uses 8 bearings for precision steering movement.
- New 1 piece center mount servo mount included.
- Extra lightweight LCG motor plate set with centrally mounted and triangulated base insures solid motor mounting and superb gear mesh while independent of the top plate to reduce tweak and provide better top plate flex traits.
- New 3 piece LCG motor plate design makes for easier pinion gear meshing and changes and easier spur gear changes.
- 2mm thick USA made premium carbon fiber chassis for superb flex traits for rubber tire racing.
- Ultra narrow chassis layout for reduced chassis scrub. Only 79mm wide!
- Motor placement is positioned on the left side of the chassis to induce better on power stability.
- New one piece, hard anodized, spur mount/ input shaft eliminates most of the heavy stock TB05 center driveline parts.
- New hard anodized center shaft drive cup uses plastic pucks for reduced wear and quieter drive line.
- New lightweight heavy duty carbon fiber center driveshaft included.
- Lipo cradle system with adjustable sliding holders (forward or back or in or out) for preferred weight balance.
- New lipo tabs and posts included.
- Battery holders accepts full size and LCG 7.4v lipo packs.
For experienced hobbyists.
Tamiya TB05 or EVO 6
You could install the EXO-SIX.2 on the Tamiya EVO5 but it would require the alloy gear box sets