Defender 1100 EP - ready to fly aeroplane (110cm wingspan)
The Defender 1100 EP RTF from Rage R/C provides an impeccable combination of stability, durability and versatility. For new pilots, enhanced stability is derived from the PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system which allows the performance envelope of the airplane to develop at the same rate as the pilots' flying skills. Experienced modelers will enjoy the flight capabilities of the Defender, as the powerful outrunner brushless motor delivers nearly unlimited vertical performance along with a full range of aerobatic maneuvers. For great looks, the Defender also features a highly visible trim scheme and factory-installed landing gear strut covers and wheel pants. In the spirit of versatility, the Defender also includes an alternate landing gear assembly with larger wheels that are ideally suited for rougher grass fields. Additionally, if a local lake or large pond is nearby, a specifically-designed Defender Float Set (RGRA1258) is available separately.
All pilots will appreciate the Defender's extraordinary durability due to the molded ABS-plastic material used to produce the fuselage. All necessary electronics for getting in the air quickly are factory-installed in the Defender; including the powerful brushless outrunner motor, a 30A ESC, four individual digital servos, and a 3S 11.1V 1500mAh LiPo battery. For longer flight times, a 2200mAh LiPo battery (RGRA1266) is available separately.
The Defender also includes a 2.4GHz standard size 5-channel transmitter, compact receiver, convenient charger with AC adapter and even the AA transmitter batteries. There is nothing additional to purchase, so after opening the box and some simple assembly, pilots can have their Defender in the air.
- Removeable wing with 1100mm span and dual aileron servos for optimized control authority, stability, and convenience.
- Bright, attractive graphics deliver great visibility and orientation for new pilots.
- Includes factory-installed landing gear strut fairings with attractive wheel pants along with a second landing gear assembly with larger wheels for use on rough surfaces.
- A specifically-designed float set is available for water take-offs and landings (sold separately).
- 2218/1400kV outrunner brushless motor delivers outstanding thrust and efficiency for longer flights.
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system increases confidence as skills progress. A simple transmitter-mounted switch allows pilots to effortlessly choose between three levels of system engagement - Full Assist, Partial Assist, and No Assist.
- Wingspan: 43 5/16" (1100mm)
- Length: 34" (864mm)
- Flying Weight: 26.5 oz. (750g)
- Motor: 2218/1400kV BL outrunner motor
- ESC: 30A w/Heavy-Duty BEC
- Servos: (4) Digital Servos
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1500mAh Lipo
- Radio System: 2.4GHz 5-channel transmitter with compact receiver
- Charger: 110v AC/12v DC LiPo Balancing Charger