Mini-Q - 1/24th RTR 4wd on road DIY kit car (Red/White)
Mini-Q 1/24 Scale 4WD On-Road DIY RTR
The Mini-Q delivers maximum fun in a simple-to-assemble package that includes everything required to enjoy racing across any smooth indoor or outdoor surface. Utilizing an optimized shaft-driven 4WD system with front and rear gear differentials and full ball bearings, the Mini-Q provides surprising performance in a small, economical package.
Don't let the fact that the Mini-Q is a kit intimidate you, as most of the precision assembly work has already been done at the factory! The gear differentials are pre-assembled, as are each of the four corners of the suspension. Final assembly is simple and quick using the illustrated, comprehensive owners guide. In addition, the knowledge gained from assembling the vehicle will aid in future maintenance and tuning with available option parts such as springs, tires, racing differentials, and more.
As it comes out of the box, the Mini-Q includes features typically found only in more expensive vehicles, like a 2.4GHz transmitter with adjustable steering rate, integrated ESC/RX with reverse, and a 1S LiPo battery pack with USB charger. Intended for smooth surfaces, the surprising performance and handling of the Mini-Q is ideal for racing on areas as small as a ping-pong table, wooden floor, or driveway. All that's required in 4 AAA batteries for the transmitter. So, grab your friends, a couple of Mini-Q's, and race on!
- Easy Step-By-Step Assembly
- 4WD System with Full Ball Bearings
- Independent Suspension with Spring Dampeners
- Front and Rear Differentials
- Factory-Decorated Rigid Plastic Body
- Included 1S LiPo Battery with USB Charger Delivers Plenty of Power and Long Run Times
- 2.4 GHz Transmitter with Adjustable Steering Rate
- 130-Size Brushed Motor
- Integrated ESC with Reverse and 2.4GHz Control Board
- Complete Ball Bearings Included
- Overall Length: 7.1" (180 mm)
- Width: 3.3" (84 mm)
- Height: 2.1" (53 mm)
- Wheelbase: 3.7" (95 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 0.2" (5 mm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (153g)
- Radio: 2.4GHz with FWD/REV ESC
- Battery: 3.7V 400mAh 1S LiPo