Carbon fibre DIY wing mount braces (AE B6.1 or B6.1D)
This DIY (Do It Yourself) product is a fun mod to create a carbon sandwich on your kit B6.1 wing mounts to keep them from permanently bending after a hard crash. The setup includes everything you need except for the drill.
- It is recommended to mark the first hole with a sharpie, once that one hole is drilled, use a single carbon piece as a template to drill through by holding it in place with a screw.
- 100% Carbon Fiber, 2mm thick.
- Saves your B6.1 wing mounts from bending so easily after a hard crash.
- A fun DIY product, only adds 4g (decrease even more with aluminum hardware), and a fraction the cost of aluminum mounts.
- Each package includes 4 carbon panels, 4 screws, 4 nuts, and 1 drill bit.