Titanium broached 5.5mm ballstud kit - 12 pcs (Associated T6.1)
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 530-630 (MPa). Grade 2 is 250.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 600-710 (MPa). Grade 2 is 270.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 1000 to 1190. Grade 2 is 420.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 50-56. Grade 2 is 28.
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of theball stud making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house
- Hand-fed thread rolling process
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.